[ScienceStudents] STEM Young Alumnae Panel and Tea, Friday January 17th
STEM Advising & Mentoring
div3mntr at smith.edu
Thu Jan 9 15:12:11 EST 2014
*STEM Young Alumnae Panel and Tea*
*FRIDAY, January 17th, 3:30-5:00pm*
*Lazarus Center for Career Development*
- *Stephanie DelTufo '08: Neuroscience graduate student at UConn*
- *Bokang Rabasha '13: Research Associate, Dana Farber Cancer
- *Alex Page '12: Research Associate, Pfizer*
- *Rachel Dorset '10: Research Associate, FORMA Therapeutics*
- *Whitney McMackin '10: UTC Aerospace Systems*
*All are welcome!*
Please visit us at www.smith.edu/science-advising.
This email address is for outgoing emails only. To contact the Office of
STEM Advising & Mentoring please email klipp at smith.edu.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ScienceStudents