[ScienceStudents] REMINDER: Honors Thesis Fellowships, deadline Thursday, September 20th, noon

Katie Lipp klipp at smith.edu
Tue Sep 18 10:22:46 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katie Lipp <klipp at smith.edu>
Date: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Subject: DEADLINE EXTENDED: Honors Thesis Fellowships, 2012-2013
To: sciencestudents at div3lists.smith.edu, ScienceEdu at div3lists.smith.edu

Following several requests, we are extending the deadline to apply for a
fellowship through the McKinley Honors Fellowship Program by *one week*. If
you are pursuing honors this year and would like to apply for a fellowship
to support your honors work, the *new deadline is Thursday, September 20th
at noon.* The Fellowships will be announced no later than Friday, September
28th.

All original details about the application process are in the August 23rd
email, below. Please note that all application materials, including advisor
references, should be sent to Amy Avard at aavard at smith.edu.

Please be in touch if you have questions!

Best,
Katie on behalf of the Fellowships Committee: Carolyn Dehner, Bosiljka
Glumac, Mary Harrington & Donna Riley

--
Kathryn Lipp, M.Ed.
Program Director for Health Professions and Mentoring Programs

To sign up for a meeting during my office hours, please write your name in
a blue box on the form at the following link. There is no need to save or
share the sheet once you have entered your name.
https://docs.google.com/a/smith.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvzRs1IFxuIQdDc3YjRaU1FzQ3l4V2lYMVV1UC1wY1E#gid=14