[ScienceStudents] 2012 SACNAS National Conference

Katie Lipp klipp at smith.edu
Fri Sep 14 16:11:47 EDT 2012

SACNAS National Conference

"SACNAS is a society of scientists dedicated to fostering the success of
 Hispanic/Chicano and Native American scientists—from college students to
professionals—to attain advanced degrees, careers, and positions of
leadership in science." - http://sacnas.org/about

While it is getting late to plan to attend this conference in October, (a)
I believe it is still worthwhile sharing the information, particularly
because (b) if you are interested, perhaps you will consider attending in
2013! Please see more information below or at SACNAS' website.

Best,
Katie