[Prehealth] Harvard School of Dental Medicine 6th Annual Pre-Dental Mini-Conference

Smith Prehealth prehealth at smith.edu
Mon Nov 24 13:35:06 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hello Smith Students,

The American Student Dental Association (ASDA) at the Harvard School of
Dental Medicine invites all pre-dental students to attend our 6th Annual
Pre-Dental Mini-Conference on Friday, December 5th from 5:30 to 8:30 PM.

The mission of our annual event is to connect pre-dental students with
valuable resources and opportunities as they prepare for applying to dental
schools, and provide them with unique perspectives on dental school and the
dental profession. Pre-dental students will have the opportunity to meet
and chat with the Director of Admissions, faculty members, current dental
students, and fellow pre-dental students from different schools. A tour of
HSDM will be offered to those who are interested.

SPOTS ARE LIMITED, so we kindly ask that you register at least a week in
advance for this event! (Our auditorium only seats about 70 people.) We
also ask that you use your FIRST and LAST name so that you can be
identified upon check-in.

Attire for the event: Business Casual

Please RSVP at the link below if you would like to attend this fascinating
conference!

http://www.celebrations.com/rsvp/fyqep74p3fdxy76gi​

______

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:
5:30- 5:45 Set-up / Registration
5:45- 6:15 Meet and Mingle
6:15- 7:00 Brief Welcome, Overview of Schedule, Speaker Introduction
7:00- 8:00 Guest Speakers
8:00- 8:30 Q&A Breakout Session with Dental Students
8:30- 9:00 Optional Tour

______

Public Transportation: Take the Green Line (E) to the Longwood stop. Walk
up Longwood Ave. to 188 Longwood avenue

Public parking is available near the campus:
I. Best Western Hotel, 342 Longwood Ave. For rates please call them at
617.431.4700.
II. MASCO Parking located at 375 Longwood Ave. For rates please call them
at 617.632.2881
III. 333 Longwood Ave. For rates please call them at 617.734.8384.

______

Questions? Contact:
cameron_lee at hsdm.harvard.edu
eunyoung_cho at hsdm.harvard.edu
jonshapiro at gmail.com

Where:

Harvard School of Dental Medicine
188 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115

When:

December 5th, 2014, 5:30pm - 8:30pm

--

*To schedule an appointment, please visit
http://www.smith.edu/prehealth/contact.php.