[Prehealth] Reminder: 11.14.14 Lunchbag: Personal Statements for Health Profession School

Smith Prehealth prehealth at smith.edu
Thu Nov 13 14:47:03 EST 2014

The Health & STEM Professions Lunchbag Series presents:

*“What should I write about in my personal statement?”*

*STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE INTENDING TO ENTER ANY TYPE OF HEALTH
PROFESSION SCHOOL IN THE FALL OF 2016.*

 Join us this Friday for information, advice and tips for writing that
highly important personal statement for health profession school
applications. Daryl Gehman works in the Lazarus Center for Career
Development and will explain this vital written piece...what works and what
may not!

*Pizza will be provided for the first 30 people.*

Friday, November 14th, 12:15-1pm

McConnell 103

*To schedule an appointment, please visit
http://www.smith.edu/prehealth/contact.php.