[Prehealth] Clinical Research Coordinator position at Maria Fareri Children's Hospital

Katie Lipp klipp at smith.edu
Mon Nov 3 15:37:57 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Kim <michjkim at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Subject: Looking for a new hire at Maria Fareri Children's Hospital
To: Katie Lipp <klipp at smith.edu>

Dear Katie,

I hope everything has been well with you! I've been working as a clinical
research coordinator in the PICU at the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital @
Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, NY for the past year and a half. I
plan on leaving this position by the end of November and was hoping if you
could pass on this job opportunity to Smith students on your pre-health
list. Ideally, this position would be for someone who has graduated and is
willing to commit for at least one year. Thank you!

We are looking for a recruit who is personable, highly motivated, and

--
Michelle Kim

--

*Kathryn Lipp, M.Ed.Prehealth Program Director*

*Bass 112, Clark Science Center, Smith CollegePhone:
413.585.4296      Fax: 413.585.3786http://www.smith.edu/science-advising
<http://www.smith.edu/science-advising>*

*To schedule an appointment, please visit
http://www.smith.edu/prehealth/contact.php.