[MacLeishFieldStation] Annual Users Group Meeting

Reid Bertone-Johnson rbertone at smith.edu
Fri Apr 10 13:48:30 EDT 2015

Though I have not heard from everyone, we've reached a critical mass for a
MacLeish Users Group Meeting.  Mark your calendars for Monday the May 18th
from 12pm-3:00pm.  We'll meet in the Bechtel Environmental Classroom. If
you could be prepared with an update on your work and plans, that would be
great.  I'll have a big map for us to mark up along with some snacks to
supplement any lunch you wish to bring along.  I appreciate your
willingness to come together for this.  It is going to be increasingly
important for communication to flow now that so many people are making such
great use of the property.  If you haven't responded to the Survey
<https://smithcollege.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cGdrMNEIHviIuSp> yet, please
do.  If you missed that last link, CLICK HERE
<https://smithcollege.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cGdrMNEIHviIuSp>.

Please RSVP to me by Friday the 9th of May.  If you'll forget between now
and then, mark your calendars and respond to me now!

If you can't make it, please consider sending someone from your group as a
proxy.  This meeting was quite helpful last year, and I know that it will
be time well spent for all who attend.

Many thanks,
Reid

*Reid W. Bertone-Johnson*
*Landscape Studies* Studio Instructor
Manager *|* *Ada & Archibald MacLeish Field Station*
*Smith College |* Northampton* |* Massachusetts

*t. 413.585.3328 <413.585.3328>*
*f. 413.585.3333 <413.585.3333>*
*rbertone at smith.edu <rbertone at smith.edu>*