[geoAlums] Smithies meet at AGU? Tuesday dinner?

alex@eeri.org amjulius1008 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 14:24:02 EST 2014

Thanks for the email Amy - I'm free for dinner tonight. I'm also always
willing to take any Smithies up on the offer to learn about their geo work
so I'd happily hop over to SF any other times this week!

(I'm not physically attending AGU so here's a shout out to my work being
presented by the Cal Geologic Society. Anyone interested in post-earthquake
reconnaissance should look for the CA Earthquake Clearinghouse post-Napa
recon efforts. :) )

Best,
Alex Julius '14

--
*Alexandria Julius*
*Earthquake Engineering Research Institute*