[geoAlums] Smithies meet at AGU? Tuesday dinner?

Amy Rhodes arhodes at smith.edu
Tue Dec 16 10:23:33 EST 2014

Hello from AGU.

There seems to be a number of Smithies at AGU right now, and I'm writing
with a last moment attempt to organize our finding each other around a
meal.  My apologies for not doing this sooner, but at the very least I hope
this email will enable some of you to find each other.

If you would like to get together for dinner tonight (Tuesday), *please
reply to me by 1pm today* with your name and email address.  I will work to
make a reservation someplace for the number of people who reply (assuming
the group isn't too huge).  If the group is too big for SF venues, I'll
think of something else or welcome your suggestion.

Folks I have seen or heard are here:

Paula Burgi ('14)
Louisa Hall ('15)
Alana McGillis ('15)
Roxanne Renedo
Rachel Neurath
Alinora Walker
Jenna Zechmann

Jack Loveless is also at the meeting.  Not sure if he can make this
evening.  If not you all can look out for him.

I picked tonight because it is my last one here.

Hope to hear from you!

Best,
Amy

--
Amy Larson Rhodes
Associate Professor of Geosciences, and Chair