[AllFord] Hours for Sabin Reed & Ford Stockrooms tomorrow (Friday 12/16)

Margaret Rakas mrakas at smith.edu
Thu Dec 15 15:21:29 EST 2016

Good afternoon,

If you do not use Stockroom services (ordering items, purchasing stock
apparatus/PPE/chemicals) please disregard this message.

Due to unforeseen events beyond our control, there will be modified hours
for the Sabin Reed stockroom tomorrow, Friday 12/16.

*Tomorrow, Sabin Reed stockroom will be staffed from 10:30-11:30*.  Any
packages received will be delivered during the day.  If assistance is
needed between 8:30-11 or 12:30-3:30, please contact the Ford stockroom
(x3580), or email me or Jack (jcmiller at smith.edu)--we will be happy to help
you.

Ford stockroom will be open 8:30-11:30 and 12:30-3:30, closing early for
the Science Center holiday party.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and on behalf of Jack, Erin,
Jess and myself, we wish you a wonderful winter break.
MargaretR

--
Margaret A. Rakas, Ph.D.
Manager, Inventory & Regulatory Affairs