[4cbcFaculty] TONIGHT! 4CBC Seminar Mt. Holyoke College Kendade 305 5:30

Denise Lello dlello at smith.edu
Thu Nov 19 09:00:21 EST 2015

Tonight, Thursday, November 19 is the final 4CBC Seminar of the semester at
Mount Holyoke College. Please join us in Kendade 305 (map at link
https://www.mtholyoke.edu/campusmap#/categories/academic/locations/kendade)
for dinner at 5:30 followed at 6:00 by two presentations and discussions.
(see also flyer below).  Limited parking is available along Church Street
and Gateway Road with more parking in the lot at the intersection of
Everett and Church Streets.

This month we will have one student presentation and one post doc
presentation.

Chen Lu (’16), Olivia Justynski (’16) and Fangyuan Hang (’16) (Mathematics,
Mount Holyoke College), Ellie Mainou (’17, Biology, Smith College)
*“Transmission
dynamics of tuberculosis”*

Suzanne Cox (Biology, UMass, Amherst) *“Does cavitation change the speed of
movement in mantis shrimp?”*

As always, an RSVP is appreciated to help us plan our food order, but
please feel welcome to attend at the last minute.  All are welcome and we
encourage you to advertise this event to interested students and colleagues.
​
 November 2015 5.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/a/smith.edu/file/d/0B6WtowVw7FHHd21YSzkyV2J1RWs/view?usp=drive_web>

--